Adjustable Door Closer 400 Series (317040)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||500 Pieces|
|Transport Package:||Standard Export Carton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 317040
- Trademark: Guardson
- Origin: China
- Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Specification: UL Listed, ISO9002.
- HS Code: 83026000
Item No.: 317040
Aluminium with Steel Arm
Silver(Alum), Antique Bronze(Duro), Gold. Any other finishes is available upon request.
· Commercial and residential use, Multi-size door closer. Adjustable Spring Power.
· Universal model offering versatility mounting applications: Regular, Top Jamb and parallel arm
· Standard adjustable Back-check, Optional delay action function.
· Precision heavy duty rack (Piston) and Pinion Gear.
· Tested to meet or exceed ANSI standard 156.4.
· 317040 BF BC: Non-sized closer with spring power adjustable from 1 through 4 (Barrier free, ADA)
· 317042 BC: Non-sized closer with spring power adjustable from size 3 through 6. Suit for 45kgs~150kgs door weight.
· Dual valve, closing and latching speed controlled by two separate regulating valves.
· Needle bearing application for smooth operation.
· Rack and pinion operation contained in a high tensile precision cast aluminium housing for the highest quality.
· High quality anti-freeze hydraulic fluid for high lubricity and constant lubrication, suit for exterior environment (Temperature -30° C to 40° C)
· Back check controlled by separate regulating valve.
· Standard packing: Tri-pack to permit regular arm, Top jamb or parallel arm installation.
· UL Listed, 10 year warranty, for fire door assembly including UL10C.
· ANSI 156.4 Grade 2 UBC 7.2
1PCS Packing in 1 White Box
Standard export carton
H. S. Code:
Country of Origin:
30% deposit by T/T before production, 70% balance by T/T before delivery.
L/C at sight
30-40 days after the deposit.
We will offer free samples for quality checking
|Item No.||Can be choosed type||Dimension (mm)||Power Size|
|Length of closer body||Horizontal mounting holes||Vertical mounting holes||Height of closer body||Projection form door|
BF: Barrier free function for elderly and/or handicapped.
BC: Adjustable back check
DA: Adjustable Delay Action